When you’re ready to travel to Canada, who do you call? Jessica Wells! Jessica has developed a system that helps Americans travel to Canada, get jobs, and live there permanently. Traveling to Canada isn’t just about getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life in the U.S. or searching for your next job opportunity – it’s about finding peace and happiness in another country, meeting new people, taking advantage of all that Canada has to offer and even finding your soulmate! Jessica knows all about these things because she’s been doing it for over 15 years!
My name is Jessica Wells and I am a Canadian immigration lawyer. I am also the founder of Working in Canada, a website that helps people immigrate to Canada and find work.
I am passionate about helping people immigrate to Canada and finding work that they love. I have helped hundreds of people immigrate to Canada and find work, and I can help you too! Contact me today for more information on how we can work together to make your dream of living and working in Canada come true. I’ve been practicing law since 2010 and I’ve been an immigrant myself, so I know what it takes to live and work in Canada.
Whether you are coming from outside of North America or from within North America, there are several ways to qualify for one of our programs including Express Entry and skilled worker programs like the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) and Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).
I have worked with over 100 clients who were coming from outside of North America to obtain permanent residence status or citizenship through PNP; all these clients came into Canada as temporary residents with no intention of staying long-term but now enjoy life here full-time.
Tips for Visiting/Working in Canada
1. Do your research in advance and know what type of visa you need. There are different types of visas for different purposes, so make sure you get the right one.
2. Make sure you have all the required documents and that they’re up to date.
3. Have a travel plan and know where you’re going to stay and how you’re going to get around.
4. Be prepared for the weather – it can be cold in Canada, even in summer!
5. Learn some basic phrases in French or English, depending on where you’ll be traveling.
6. Be respectful of Canadian culture and customs.
7. Have fun! It’s important to enjoy yourself when you’re traveling because it might be hard work at times too. Travelling is an experience and will teach you about yourself as well as new things about other cultures. Remember that these tips are just guidelines and not set rules. Talk with someone at the embassy if you want more information on specific requirements or check out www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc
Jessica is a certified travel agent and can help you plan your trip to Canada. She can also help you find a job in Canada so that you can earn money while you’re there. Plus, she offers a free consultation so that you can get started right away.
Here’s what you need to know about Jessica -She has been working as a consultant for five years and has helped more than 300 people successfully immigrate to Canada
-She will help you with any questions or problems that arise during the process of moving to Canada
-She offers discounted rates for immigrants who want both their immigration consultation and resume/cover letter service
-You’ll work with her personally throughout the process so that nothing falls through the cracks